DATE: November 08, 2021
Who is Our Client?
- Summit Marketing, based in Kansas City, MO, is an integrated marketing communications firm with a track record of success in fundraising for nonprofit organizations and in sales and channel development for commercial businesses.
- Summit’s solutions range from integrated, multi-channel communications programs to custom software solutions designed to streamline processes for data management, volunteer management, lead generation and customer and donor journey communications.
Why Did Summit Marketing Hire Nolan?
- A large portion of the ownership group at Summit was interested in capitalizing on a strong M&A market during a time period where the company had experienced significant recent growth.
- The owners engaged Nolan based on our successful track-record with transactions in the marketing services sector.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered RKD Group, a leading fundraising and marketing services provider to hundreds of nonprofit organizations, including hospitals, social service, health, disease research, animal welfare and faith-based charities.
- RKD Group’s multichannel approach leverages technology, advanced data science, and award-winning strategic and creative leadership to accelerate net revenue growth, build long-term donor relationships, and drive online and offline engagements and donations.
- RKD Group was interested in the Summit acquisition to help deepen their fundraising expertise and services.