DATE: August 21, 2023
Who is Our Client?
- Illini Environmental, Inc. is an EPA Permitted full-service waste management company. Illini caters to industrial, manufacturing, utility and environmental services customers offering them a suite of services including waste solidification, depackaging, beneficial reuse management, wastewater treatment brokering, hazardous material brokering, waste-to-energy processing and industrial cleaning.
- Privately owned and operated for 20+ years, Illini Environmental is located in Caseyville, Illinois, and services the entire Midwest region.
- As an EPA permitted facility, Illini processes non-hazardous and special waste streams onsite.
Why Did Illini Environmental Hire Nolan?
- The owner of Illini was interested in transitioning to retirement while maximizing the value of the business and partnering with an acquirer who was strategically and culturally aligned.
- One of Nolan’s professional relationships in the commercial banking sector referred the owner of Illini to Nolan.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sell side process delivered O6 Environmental, an environmental services company specializing in environmental remediation, comprehensive waste management, industrial cleaning services, and demolition.
- O6 Environmental operates nationwide with over thirty-five years of industry expertise and is a portfolio company of Warren Equity Partners.
- Warren Equity Partners helps management teams transform their companies into leading enterprises and partners with middle-market companies that focus on aging infrastructure trends.
- Illini had a solid historical working relationship with O6 Environmental, and with the backing of Warren Equity Partners, the business combination was a natural fit.