DATE: November 18, 2019
Who is Our Client?
- Premier Building Supply is a leading supplier and installer of garage doors and insulation to residential and commercial builders in the Southwestern U.S.
- Premier also manufactures trusses for the residential and commercial building industry. Founded in 2009 and based in Salt Lake City, Premier has grown into the largest independent insulation and garage door supplier in the Southwestern U.S.
Why Did Premier Hire Nolan?
- Premier engaged Nolan to enable a partner to retire and gain a strategic partner who could help advance Premier’s expansion.
- Premier selected Nolan because of its proven ability to close transactions in the building products space.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered Installed Building Products [NYSE: IBP], a Columbus, Ohio-based industry-leading installer of insulation and complementary building products with over 175 branch locations and more than 7,000 employees.
- As acquisitions have been a key component of IBP’s growth plan, IBP’s leadership was interested in Premier’s position in Utah’s attractive housing market.
- With three locations and approximately $25 million in annual revenue, Premier significantly expands IBP’s Utah presence.