DATE: November 01, 2018
Who is Our Client?
- Brado is an insight-driven brand growth firm created by the integration of five award-winning organizations who joined forces to provide companies with best-in-class marketing resources across the brand lifecycle.
- The firm’s creative insight, brand activation, digital intelligence, and business transformation teams guide clients from the earliest stages of market assessment and strategy through product development, digital marketing and integrated multi-channel brand execution.
- Brado has been recognized by Medical Marketing & Media as the 2019 Med-tech Medalist and by Google as a Google Premier Partner.
- The firm serves clients around the world with more than 170 team members in its offices in St. Louis, Chicago and Orange County.
Why Did Brado Hire Nolan?
- Brado hired Nolan to advise on their transactions with additional marketing services companies that can enhance their capabilities and continue their record of rapid growth.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan advised on Brado’s acquisition of SMI-Alcott, a full-service market research company that specializes in creating tailored insights and bringing them to life for better business impact.
- Based in Park Ridge Illinois and founded in 1980, SMI provides services in areas related to Business Opportunity Identification, Brand Role and Advancement, New Product Development, Product Feature Optimization & Delivery and Retail and Trade Story Construction.
- Over 40% of SMI’s business has a global footprint; SMI conducts research in 20+ countries and holds facilitated client workshops in 16 countries.
- With this acquisition, SMI adds quantitative survey data to Brado’s insight research capability, along with extending Brado’s global reach.