DATE: January 31, 2022
Who is Our Client?
- 23 City Blocks Hospitality Group is a recognized leader in luxury catering and was the first in Saint Louis to bring restaurant-style cooking to large-scale events.
- Operating out of St. Louis, MO and owned by Tim Fogerty and Kate Turner, 23 City Blocks prides itself on its state-of-the-art facilities and kitchens in each of its 2 venues – The Caramel Room and Lumen Private Event Space.
- 23 City Blocks holds a talented management team including an award-winning executive chef and strong culinary team.
Why Did 23 City Blocks Hire Nolan?
- Kate Turner and Tim Fogerty, the owner and founders of 23 City Blocks Hospitality Group, were ready to transition out of the business.
- Tim Fogerty was the former owner of Bissinger’s and a prior sell and buy side client of Nolan.
- Kate and Tim hired Nolan to find a perfect buyer to deliver the right outcome for their employees and their clients.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered Butler’s Pantry as the buyer, a perfect fit to execute all the 23 City Blocks events booked for 2022.
- Founded in 1966 and based in St. Louis, MO, Butler’s Pantry was the dream of Richard L. Nix, Sr. and his wife Anita. It was their desire to provide the most creative and innovative catering solutions to the community in which they lived, worked and loved.
- Fast forward 50 years and Butler’s Pantry, now at the hands of Richard Nix, Jr. has over 500 employees and more than 40 venues in their portfolio.
- “The owner and founders of 23 City Blocks Hospitality Group — Kate Turner and Tim Fogerty, share a similar passion for exceptional customer service and creative, unparalleled cuisine. We are honored to continue what they started,” said Nix, Jr.
- The new chapter of two award-winning, highly acclaimed hospitality powerhouses will allow for greater possibilities and the ability to continue exceptional services within the industry.
- Butler’s Pantry is welcoming several members of the 23 City Blocks team, including Executive Chef Nick Miller who will joining an already talented and experienced culinary team.