DATE: March 13, 2019
Who is Our Client?
- Elite Physical Therapy (PT) is an independent physical therapy business operating clinics throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan area.
- Elite offers a standard array of general physical therapy rehabilitation services along with additional specialties in concussion/vestibular, running and golf therapies.
Why Did Elite Physical Therapy Hire Nolan?
- The two owners of Elite reached an inflection point. Each had different goals; one owner sought 100% exit, while the other sought a partner to grow Elite throughout the Midwest.
- Faced with these differing goals, Nolan crafted a process that not only maximized value for the exiting shareholder, but also presented the optimal partner for Elite’s growth goals.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered CORA Physical Therapy, an outpatient rehabilitation company with more than 160 clinics in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Missouri.
- CORA is a portfolio company of Gryphon Investors, a leading middle-market private equity firm based in San Francisco.
- Elite will allow CORA to expand their reach geographically to Missouri and westward.