DATE: July 14, 2023
Who is Our Client?
- AAA Trailer Services, Inc., founded in 1995 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is one of the leading trailer repair facilities in the St. Louis region.
- For over 25 years, AAA has been serving the transportation and fleet services industries while developing a reputation for the exceptional service it is able to provide to its customers.
- AAA utilizes a state-of-the-art facility and fleet of service trucks to provide its customers with maintenance and repair services effectively and efficiently.
- AAA has a 25-plus-year working history with most of its customers, including national and regional over-the-road (OTR) freight carriers and blue-chip, Fortune 500 customers who haul and ship products using their own fleet or a diversified equipment fleet.
Why Did AAA Trailer Services, Inc. Hire Nolan?
- One of the founding owners of AAA was introduced to the Nolan team by a mutual professional acquaintance who had worked with Nolan in the past and knew of Nolan’s capabilities in the transportation and logistics space.
- The owners of AAA were the founders of the company dating back over 25 years and were interested in selling the company to achieve estate planning and retirement transition goals.
- In addition to achieving the right price and terms, the owners were interested in selling to a party that had familiarity with the industry and the intent to maintain and build upon the foundation at AAA.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sell side process delivered River-Roads Sales & Leasing, a full-service semi-trailer dealer and storage solution specialist based in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Since 1959, River-Roads has provided the highest-quality truck trailers and personalized customer service to the transportation industry.
- River-Roads is an authorized dealer for Wabash, Side Dump Industries and Talbert. River-Roads has a large inventory of new and used semi-trailers, side dump trailers, storage containers, office containers, and intermodal container chassis available for sale or lease.
- In addition, River-Roads offers a range of specialized equipment such as Double Drop RGN, Drop Deck Flatbeds, Lift-gate Dry Vans, and Refrigerated Vans.
- Over the last 60 years, River-Roads has established a solid customer base by delivering exceptional customer service and showing unwavering dedication.