DATE: May 02, 2019
Who is Our Client?
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC with offices in 7 regions across 24 time zones, insightsoftware is the global leader in enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM).
- insightsoftware turns financial and operational data into a 360-degree view of the financial reporting lifecycle for better business outcomes that drive growth and ROI.
- Through turnkey reporting and EPM solutions such as Atlas for Dynamics, Excel4Apps, Hubble, Spreadsheet Server and CXO Software, insightsoftware provides real time access to data-driven insights and overviews.
- insightsoftware is a portfolio company of TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm that has raised $33.5 billion in capital since its founding in 1968.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s buy side process delivered Jet Global Data Technologies, the market leader in reporting, analytics and budgeting solutions for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Based in Portland, Oregon with distribution offices in 14 countries worldwide, Jet Global simplifies traditional reporting processes, which tend to be manual, time-intensive and overly complex.
- The company has more than 14,000 customers in 94 countries, including major global and regional brands.
- The acquisition builds on insightsoftware’s strategy to deliver a broad portfolio of market-leading reporting platforms that allow organizations of any size to easily access and distribute meaningful financial and operational data.