DATE: May 27, 2022
Who is Our Client?
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is a leading national retained and contingent physician search and placement firm.
- Founded in 1990 and based in St. Louis, MO, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has grown to service multiple physician specialties across the nation with placement services of both contingent and retained search.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting has remote employees in various states and offices in St. Louis, Atlanta and Boston.
Why Did Enterprise Medical Recruiting Hire Nolan?
- The owner sought a partner that not only was capable of continuing Enterprise’s growth and harnessing the company’s culture, but also capable of providing a liquidity event for estate planning purposes.
- The owner hired Nolan due to their deep expertise in the healthcare workforce staffing and placement industry.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered Alliance Recruiting Resources, Inc. (ARR), a Dallas based healthcare staffing firm.
- Alliance Recruiting Resources offers locum tenens staffing across multiple physician and NP/PA specialties throughout the United States.
- The addition of Enterprise Medical Recruiting will allow ARR Healthcare to offer both permanent and temporary physician hiring solutions.
- “This is a great moment for us. Our vision has always been to have multiple lines of healthcare staffing offerings. Today we have taken another step in that direction,” said David Bruce, chairman of the board for ARR Healthcare, Inc. “We couldn’t be prouder to add Enterprise Medical Recruiting to our portfolio.”
- “Enterprise aligns well with our strategic direction and their values mirror ours in many ways, added James Hamilton, CEO of ARR Healthcare, Inc. “We are thrilled to welcome Enterprise to the team and are excited for the new journey we are undertaking.”