DATE: June 27, 2018
Who is Our Client?
- Technology Plus is a leading provider of contingent engineering staffing solutions to meet the dynamic staffing needs of mid-market and Fortune 1000 U.S. corporations.
- Technology Plus specializes in placing technical engineering talent who have technical capabilities including piping design, electrical design, structural design, instrument & controls, CAD, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, structural engineering, project management and inspection.
- Founded in 1985, Technology Plus has enjoyed 33 successful years in business by focusing on personalized client service and targeted recruiting.
- Technology Plus operates from its headquarters in Lee’s Summit, MO, a suburb of Kansas City, MO, with satellite offices in St. Louis, MO and Valley Head, AL.
Why Did Technology Plus Hire Nolan?
- The owner of Technology Plus engaged Nolan as part of his succession planning. He was seeking a liquidity event after building a successful business for over 30 years.
- The owner was interested in selling to an established staffing company that would be capable of maintaining or enhancing the service levels Technology Plus’ clients are accustomed to.
- Technology Plus presented prospective buyers the opportunity to acquire a successful company with a complete technical engineering staffing package and strong relationships with a Blue-Chip client base.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan communicated the value of the Technology Plus brand, which is well-recognized and respected across the refining, chemical, petrochemical and agricultural chemicals industries, along with the firm’s management experience, deep industry expertise, strong geographic presence and technical expertise.
- Technology Plus selected PDS Tech as their partner for the future of the business.
- PDS Tech was particularly interested in Technology Plus’ specialty in placing engineering talent, specifically those with piping design expertise.
- Established in 1977, PDS Tech provides flexible, high-value contingent staffing solutions to corporate leaders in a variety of fields, from aerospace and defense to the machinery, communications, energy, technology and service industries.
- PDS Tech places talent in functional areas including engineering, design and manufacturing.
- PDS Tech has grown through targeted geographic expansion to support their client needs, and their customers now include many of the largest and most successful organizations in the world.