DATE: May 13, 2019
Who is Our Client?
- Founded in 2016 by Dr. Rob Scott and Rajeev Dharmapurikar, Lucidity is a SaaS platform that simplifies the process of connecting physicians with medical practices seeking temporary staffing.
- Lucidity’s platform empowers physicians to explore locum tenens opportunities more efficiently and helps medical practices make better staffing decisions for economically critical vacant physician positions.
Why Did Lucidity Hire Nolan?
- Lucidity’s ownership team engaged Nolan to identify a strategic partner capable of marrying the company’s best-in-class technology with a traditional locum tenens platform.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s process delivered Health Carousel, a leading international healthcare staffing business that provides locum tenens staffing services.
- Based in Cincinnati, Health Carousel was recognized in 2018 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the 17th largest healthcare staffing company in the nation.
- The Lucidity acquisition allows Health Carousel to advance its technological strategy and strengthen its locum tenens service.
- Lucidity will operate as a stand-alone company and join the Health Carousel Locums Network (HCLN) as part of its new omnichannel offering, where physicians have the option of a full-service concierge and digital experience options when seeking out temporary assignments.