DATE: June 09, 2023
Who is Our Client?
- Founded in 1914 in St. Louis, Missouri, Western Wire Products is a leading supplier of industrial wire forms and fastener products.
- With a diverse selection of stock, standard, and custom wire forms including cotter pins, hitch pins, and spring pins along with a wide array of highly engineered precision metal components, Western Wire can support a wide variety of applications across a myriad of industries.
Why Did Western Wire Products Hire Nolan?
- Mike Basler, owner of Western Wire, was considering a sale in order to bring on a partner who could help augment the company’s external sales efforts and further invest in world-class equipment and infrastructure.
- Mike was focused on finding a partner who could not only continue to positively build upon Western Wire’s 100+ year-old reputation and legacy but would prioritize continuity and advancement for the employees as well.
- Western Wire selected Nolan based on their record of success in the industry, dynamic energy, and Midwest location.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered MW Components, a precision component and product manufacturer based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- MW Components has a strong presence in the spring and wire form industry through existing manufacturing specialists including Century Spring, Fox Valley Spring, Maryland Precision Spring, and over a dozen other locations known for their high-quality, precision metal components.