DATE: June 30, 2010
Who Is Our Client?
- Mason Manufacturing is a value-added, ASME certified manufacturer of custom designed and engineered process equipment.
- Mason’s products include shell & tube heat exchangers, pressure vessels, reactors and towers.
- A recognized leader in process equipment manufacturing, Mason is a valued provider to some of the largest manufacturing and processing companies in the world.
Why Did Mason Manufacturing Hire Nolan?
- The shareholders of Mason retained Nolan as its exclusive advisor to explore liquidity alternatives for Mason’s retired founder and majority shareholder.
- The CEO and President wanted a partner that offered an excellent track record of success, a commitment to Mason’s employees and a shared vision of the potential for the business.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan marketed Mason’s unique capabilities and valued reputation in the manufacturing world to numerous excellent prospects.
- Out of the many potential acquirers, Mason chose to partner with Advantage Capital Partners, who has raised more than $1.3 billion in capital since 1992 and is presently active with more than 140 middle market companies.
- Advantage Capital Partners presented both a financially attractive offer and the capability of advancing Mason.