DATE: August 02, 2021
Who is Our Client?
- Coldco Logistics provides cold-storage e-commerce fulfillment solutions to some of the largest food, pet and consumer brands in the United States.
- Based in St. Louis, MO, and family-owned and operated, Coldco delivers a complete range of cold storage and logistics solutions to some of the largest companies in the U.S.
- Coldco is led by Dave Macheca and Nick Macheca, a father-son team, with over 40 years combined experience in cold-storage and fulfillment services.
- The company has leveraged its cold storage experience, top tier management team and sophisticated frozen goods distribution processes into one of the leading frozen goods e-fulfilment businesses in the U.S.
Why Did Coldco Logistics Hire Nolan?
- The Macheca family sought a partner to help expand Coldco’s e-fulfillment business with greater access to facilities around the globe.
- Coldco engaged with Nolan to transact with a partner capable of elevating the company to continue its rapid growth and who would fit well within Coldco’s customer-first culture.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Americold Realty Trust (NYSE: COLD) acquired Coldco on August 2, 2021. Americold offers its customers the world’s most comprehensive temperature-controlled storage and distribution network.
- Americold’s network is supported by the most advanced technology, and with a singular focus on customer service.
- The acquisition of Coldco allows Americold to enter the frozen goods e-commerce fulfillment business and provide a platform for rapid growth in this attractive industry segment.