DATE: May 03, 2022
Who is Our Client?
- Husky Corporation, headquartered in Pacific, MO, manufactures innovative fuel dispensing products and serves customers across the transportation sector.
- Founded in 1947, Husky Corporation offers Husky® General Fueling Products including a complete line of dispensing nozzles, swivels, Safe-T-Breaks®, hoses and related accessories for fuel delivery systems.
- Husky Corporation operating divisions include BJE Oil and Lube products, Hewitt Aviation Fueling Products and S.U.R.&R. Fluid Line Repair solutions. Additionally, the company offers Enevo Logistics Optimization systems and Roman Seliger Liquid Loading Arms.
- The Husky family of products is available through a large network of distributors in all 50 states and more than 60 countries around the world.
Why Did Husky Hire Nolan?
- Husky Corporation engaged Nolan to identify acquisition targets in order to grow and expand its North American product and service offerings.
- Additionally, Husky Corporation was seeking an acquisition to further strengthen their fuel dispensing products manufacturing process.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s process delivered New York based Kinetic Laboratories and the K100 product line of gasoline and diesel fuel treatment additives.
- K100 is a biobased fuel additive developed to eliminate water that features a proprietary formula developed 57 years ago that addresses water management, fuel stability, and control of gums and varnishes.
- K100 is regarded as one of the most versatile and effective fuel treatments available with products for engine types including construction, recreation, watercraft, transportation and automotive.
- “We are delighted to see that Husky is dedicated to investing in K100 to grow the business,” said Kinetic Laboratories CEO Mark Quallen.