DATE: September 30, 2022
Who is Our Client?
- VoicePro Networks, a premier source for voice and managed IT services, has been servicing the St. Louis, Missouri community since 1988.
- VoicePro Networks has become a top technology reseller, ranking among the best in VoIP and IT Services.
- The company’s offerings include Voice Over (VoIP), Call Center Solutions (ACD, Business Communication Systems, Voice Messaging & Processing, Unified Messaging, Rich Presence/Call Logging/Desk to Desk Chat, Call Recording, Disaster Recovery, Help Desk Services, Cloud IT Services, Managed IT services, Data Back Up Solutions, Unified Threat Management (UTM) and Firewall Services.
- VoicePro Networks has a strong client base ranging from small businesses to large businesses locally and nationally.
Why Did VoicePro Networks Hire Nolan?
- Mike Stock, Owner and Founder of VoicePro Networks, has been in the technology industry for over 30 years and was ready to transition ownership of the business, fully retire and perfect his golf game.
- Mike hired Nolan to find a buyer that would allow him to maximize sale proceeds and to continue the legacy of VoicePro Networks going forward.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered IT Voice, specializing in Managed IT and VoIP solutions.
- Founded in 1983 and based in Birmingham, AL, IT Voice is well-positioned to serve clients across the country, providing Cloud, Voice, Internet and Managed IT services.
- VoicePro Networks marks the 13th acquisition in 3 years for IT Voice and will allow IT Voice to expand their services further across the country and continue providing services to more customers in more locations.
- IT Voice is a portfolio company of Baymark Partners, a Dallas-based growth oriented private equity firm acquiring growing middle market service (healthcare, business and IT), distribution, manufacturing and tech enabled (SAAS and E-Commerce) companies providing owners with liquidity and companies with resources to accelerate their growth.