DATE: December 23, 2021
Who is Our Client?
- Nova Marketing, LLC is a one-stop provider of project management, fulfillment, logistics and warehousing solutions.
- Nova provides online order fulfillment, real-time inventory management, kitting and assembly, and direct mail from its state-of-the-art facility in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Founded in 1992, Nova’s centrally located warehouse enables the company to serve clients across the US in an efficient manner.
- Nova customers represent some of the best-known financial services and consumer goods businesses in the world.
Why Did Nova Marketing Hire Nolan?
- Nova ownership sought to transition out of the business and was looking for a partner that could take the business to the next stage of growth.
- Nova’s ownership chose Nolan to run a sale process based on the firm’s previous experience and expertise in the warehousing and logistics industries.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s competitive sale process delivered Crown Capital Investments, an Atlanta-based private equity investment firm, as the ideal buyer for Nova.
- Nova’s addition to the Crown Capital Fund generates synergies with existing brand management and distribution solutions portfolio companies.
- “Nova adds a dynamic central US operation to our growing national warehousing, kitting and fulfillment network,” says Christopher Graham, CEO, Crown Capital Investments. “We are excited to welcome the Nova team to the CCI portfolio.”
- “We’re thrilled to join the Crown Family,” says Rocky Abbett, Nova’s VP of Sales. “This is the first time we are part of an organization that shares the same vision as we do. We are excited what the future will bring and, how we can share these new technologies with our clients.”
- “I spend a majority of my professional life as a M&A transaction attorney advising middle market businesses. I work with investment bankers often, and Nolan had a stand-out advisory performance on behalf of Nova. This was a complex deal, and the Nolan team found the best solution for all parties. I look forward to working with Nolan again,” said Mike Sweeney, Former Owner, Nova Marketing and Founding Partner at Duffy & Sweeney.