DATE: August 22, 2023
Who is Our Client?
- Transnetyx is a global leader in outsourced genetic services and a portfolio company of Thompson Street Capital Partners.
- Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Memphis, TN, Transnetyx focuses on enabling researchers to control for biological variability in their experiments, facilitating ethical and responsible research practices.
- Transnetyx offers a full suite of tools that advance scientific research reproducibility and replicability and provides evidence-based education and thought leadership to promote the advancement of laboratory practices.
Why Did Transnetyx Hire Nolan?
- Transnetyx hired Nolan due to our long-standing relationship with Thompson Street Capital Partners, and expertise in the laboratory services market.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Laragen provides sequencing, genotyping, and other laboratory services for genomics research to leading government, pharmaceutical, and academic research institutes.
- The acquisition of Laragen furthers the Transnetyx mission to ensure that every researcher in the world has the most efficient path to discovery.
- The addition of Sanger sequencing and next-generation sequencing (NGS) services to the Transnetyx solution suite will ultimately improve access to cutting-edge genetic services for leading research institutes around the world.
- To view more details about this deal, please view the press release here.