DATE: September 30, 2022
Who is Our Client?
- Black Widow Imaging is an automated drive-through system that takes consistent, 4k images in seconds, delivering them directly to web.
- Based in Chesterfield, MO, Black Widow’s digital camera system captures images and completes 360-degree interior virtual tours within seconds.
- After a used vehicle is processed through servicing and minor damages such as dents and dings are repaired, the auto is driven through the Black Widow camera system which is suspended from the ceiling.
- The cameras capture images, and the system automatically uploads them to a dealer’s software, enabling a faster to-market processing and transacting with a higher level of assurance.
- Black Widow began capturing images in 2017 and has since grown in dealer and auction segments.
- As of May 2022, Black Widow has surpassed 20 million images captured among its users.
- Black Widow delivers images to clients on subscription basis.
Why Did Black Widow Imaging Hire Nolan?
- Due to an investor dispute, Nolan served as the Chief Sales Officer in Black Widow’s 363(b) competitive auction process.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s sale process delivered BWI Acquisition, LLC, an industry-related investment group.
- BWI will continue to serve Black Widow’s customers by providing consistent, high-quality images of vehicles in seconds and setting the industry standard for imaging.