DATE: July 27, 2015
Who is Our Client?
- Based in St. Louis, Twain Financial Partners is a capital solutions provider that spans the entire capital structure from debt to equity.
- Twain is also a third-party fund manager for over 500+ investments worth a total aggregate value exceeding $3.5 billion within the public-private partnership sector.
Why Did Twain Financial Partners Hire Nolan?
- Twain’s acquisition goals were centered on relocation and opportunities for continued investment in research and development.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan marketed Twain’s primary investment objectives and unique investment capabilities to Water Shark Systems.
- Based in North Las Vegas, NV, Water Shark Systems is an innovator and manufacturer of water treatment systems for small scale and mobile system applications.
- Water Shark Systems focuses on solving a number of global water problems, including, but not limited to: a lack of drinking water and safe water resources, emergency response for natural disasters, affordable methods to treat storm water, industrial waste water and grey water.
- Through the Nevada New Markets Tax Credit Program, Twain provided $4.8 million in capital for the Water Shark Systems’ acquisition, relocation and continued investment in R&D.