DATE: July 19, 2019
Who is Our Client?
- Grant Cooper is a leading global healthcare executive search firm.
- Established in 1957 and based in St. Louis, Missouri, Grant Cooper is one of the most distinguished firms in the healthcare leadership space.
- The firm’s roster of clients includes the top healthcare organizations and academic institutions in the US.
Why Did Grant Cooper Hire Nolan?
- Grant Cooper’s partners desired a partner that best-positioned the company for future growth.
- The Grant Cooper partners also sought a business sale that presented the opportunity to maintain partial ownership post-transaction.
- In order to satisfy their goals, the partners hired Nolan to create a competitive market for Grant Cooper.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan’s process delivered Diversified Search as the ideal buyer for Grant Cooper.
- Diversified Search is a leading executive search firm that specializes in recruiting senior-level executives and board directors primarily within the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and non-profit industries.
- Diversified Search is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and has offices in several major cities throughout the U.S.
- Diversified is a portfolio company of Shoreview Industries, a $1.3B Minneapolis-based private equity group that has partnered with family or entrepreneurial-owned companies across a variety of sectors.
- “Grant Cooper is a dynamic, strategic, and innovative firm with a sterling track record of placing top talent in this field. We are delighted to welcome this amazing team into the Diversified Search family and to bring even more expertise and knowledge to the marketplace.” – Dale E. Jones, CEO of Diversified Search.