DATE: November 20, 2023
Who is Our Client?
- Xybion is a global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that may save lives and keep employees safe.
- Xybion digitizes drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
- Xybion has over 160 clients in 29 countries using its low-code software to accelerate timelines, improve compliance, expand capacity, minimize operating risks, and reduce expenses while keeping employees safe.
Why Did Xybion Hire Nolan?
- Xybion hired Nolan due to our industry expertise and track record of M&A success in the LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and laboratory software and tools space.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Autoscribe Informatics is a global LIMS software company headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations and offices in the United States near Boston and in Australia near Adelaid.
- “I believe that Xybion is the right home for the next phase of Autoscribe’s development. I feel that the Autoscribe employees will be highly valued and respected, and our products and technologies will be a strong foundation for LIMS business into the future as part of Xybion,” John Boother, founder of Autoscribe Limited, stated.
- To view more details about this deal, please view the Xybion press release here.