DATE: May 01, 2011
Who is Our Client?
- Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Boynton Beach, Florida, Hurricane Fabric is the leading manufacturer and designer of fabric-based hurricane protection systems in the United States.
- Hurricane Fabric provides its proprietary systems for use on both residential and commercial structures.
- Hurricane Fabric’s products are marketed under two brand platforms: AstroGuard and AstroFlex.
Why Did Hurricane Fabric Hire Nolan?
- Hurricane Fabric was a rapidly growing business seeking to geographically broaden its product distribution to the specific areas that would benefit from the only fabric-based hurricane protection products available in the do-it-yourself marketplace.
- Therefore, the owners of Hurricane Fabric were pursuing either a financial or strategic partner that can help accelerate the marketing and distribution of their products.
- Hurricane Fabric’s ownership was willing to consider an equity partner or a full sale.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- The Nolan process created a sense of scarcity, competition and momentum, which convinced potential buyers to put their best foot forward and delivered the best outcome the market had to offer.
- Out of the many potential acquirers, Hurricane Fabric ultimately chose to partner with Alliant Capital.
- Alliant Capital presented both a financially attractive offer and the capability of advancing Hurricane Fabric.