DATE: November 08, 2017
Who is our client?
- Anne Lewis Strategies, headquartered in Washington, DC, is a leading tech-enabled digital marketing agency providing a full suite of strategic, integrated marketing services that connect clients with donors and activists.
- Founded in 2007, Anne Lewis Strategies’ primary competencies are fundraising, lead generation, social strategy and community management. The firm has transformed the way nonprofits and campaigns connect with new audiences, fundraise and make change.
- Anne Lewis Strategies has become the “go-to” firm for some of the biggest brands in the nonprofit space including UsAgainstAlzheimer’s, Sandy Hook Promise and many more by targeting and building relationships with new audiences and developing innovative digital tactics.
- Since launching in 2007, Anne Lewis Strategies has helped its clients raise more than $321 million for non-profit campaigns.
Why Did Anne Lewis Strategies Hire Nolan?
- Anne Lewis and her partners engaged Nolan to run a confidential and competitive process with the goal of maximizing the firm’s liquidity and strategic options.
- The agency’s ownership was interested in a corporate or private equity partner capable of elevating the business to the next level of success while also enabling their business to thrive operationally, financially and culturally.
What Value Did Nolan Deliver?
- Nolan conducted a competitive sale process in order to present the most qualified buyers and investors that aligned with Anne Lewis Strategies’ ownership’s goals and objectives. The process identified Infogroup as the ideal partner.
- Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions with a 40-year track record of delivering innovative solutions to clients across a broad spectrum of industries. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships.
- Infogroup provides its clients both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced with access to their proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. Their data and software-as-a-service (DaaS & SaaS) offerings help clients of all sizes, from small companies to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase their sales and customer loyalty.
- Court Square Capital Partners, a private equity group currently investing $3.0 billion of equity capital out of its Fund III, is the majority owner of Infogroup.
- Infogroup found Anne Lewis Strategies’ expertise in digital strategy, planning and online lead generation to be highly complementary to its current business operations and growth strategy.
- Nonprofits are increasingly connecting with prospective donors and activists to fundraise and raise awareness through digital and social media channels. With the addition of Anne Lewis Strategies, Infogroup’s clients will have access to best-in-class digital strategy to help existing and new clients achieve their goals.